Thursday, March 28, 2013

More Is Involved Than Just Writing a Book

I'm not afraid to admit, I did everything a little backwards. That is, I published my book before I did any marketing. Not to say that I can't go full force with the marketing now because that's exactly what I'm going to do. Honestly, I'm just excited about having my book back out there.

I'm also learning how to tweet. Even though, I'm much more fascinated with reading tweets than I am with making tweets. We'll just say, "I'm studying the process." 

I'm hungry and I'm sleepy (it's 12:15 a.m.), and my right hand hurts, which is not a good sign. So, I'm going to go to bed and try this again tomorrow night. 

Feel free to leave comments telling me how to tweet. I really need some help. Thanks!

Simply TRB  

No comments:

Post a Comment