Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Pretty Good Day

Reading two books right now: "Captain Blood" by Rafael Sabatini and "Outcast" by Lewis Ericson. I'll tell you about them after I finish reading them.

Nope, didn't work on a single manuscript today. Well, not really true. I did read over ETICME again today. I'm still waiting on the cover, but I'm going to put it completely to the side after Friday. At some point you have to do that, stop reading over a manuscript that you've read several times (Disclaimer: Reading over a manuscript many times, several times, or even a lot may never feel like enough). I promise you, every time you read it you're going to find something to change. That's just how it is.

Oh, I did work on two other projects today, though. One of them belongs to a photographer friend who is going to release a wonderful photo journal, probably by the end of the month. The second project is also a photo journal, but I'm co-authoring this book with another photorgrapher friend of mine. Her book release is planned for later this year.

I did pretty good today. I'm pleased.

Simply TRB  

No comments:

Post a Comment