Monday, February 18, 2013

Not The First Blog Today

You will be proud to know, last night I wrote late into the night. I'm quite proud of this because I didn't know if I would get any writing in yesterday. One thing I found interesting was that I was having problems with the timeline of the story (I'm in chapter 17). I realized I had totally deviated from the outline that I wrote...years ago. Because I started with an outline of this story, I still depend on the outline for the structure, even though I have lots of notes to integrate into the storyline, too.

Well, not much to blog about today because I decided against posting my initial blog (I included the info in my personal journal instead). I really want to maintin the professional relationship with the person that was the impetus for today's orginal blog, even though I'm very unhappy, disappointed, and confused. That's all I'll say about that.

Now, I'm going to organize the tax info for my mother and myself, so that it's ready to drop in the mail tomorrow (two months earlier than last year); I'm also going to organize notes and other legal documents for a friend; I'm going to finish looking over someone else's photo-journal; and I'm going to work on one of my stories. A day off is always a test in maintaining a rigorous schedule (I'm also going to workout and, at some point, probably after Ellen goes off, I'm going to run to WalMart).

Happy Monday to everyone!

Simply TRB 

No comments:

Post a Comment